Wednesday, February 27, 2008

March comes in like a lion!

From the director of Eternal Sunshine, who is also auteur of The Science of Sleep, we get an auteur outing, Be Kind, Rewind.

Reviewer sentiment is v mixed on Charlie Bartlett but it looks kind of fun.

This brings us to my personal choice, Persepolis, which is loved by pretty much all critics It's only at Regency, which is kind of a neutral factor for me.

Actually, I guess I have two personal choices, seeing as how The Diving Bell and the Butterfly has finally showed up right here in River City.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not overly fond of animated movies, though the french-canadian one we saw about the three sisters (the name escapes me)was very good, so your first choice is not mine, but I do like the looks of the Diving Bell and the Butterfly.