Monday, February 4, 2008

Won't try for a full post mortem on I'm Not There

except to say that since so many screenplays have been radically slicing and splicing timelines and point of view, how could they not try persona?

I thought the real show stealer was "Woody." Here's a youtube interview with the actor He's not as adobable cuz he's a full blown teen instead of being poised (gracefully!) on the cusp between childhood and adolescence as in the movie, but he's still got the charisma thing going on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I'm Not There" is the only movie to date that made less sense than a François Truffaut flick. I will say that the lovely miss Cate blew me away, and Marcus Carl Franklin was awsome. I waited for the bouncing red ball at the end of the movie but it never came...